Naturally, consuming juice is the most basic way of getting nutrients in your body. After all, we’re supposed to have 5 to 13 servings of fruit and vegetables per day, depending on age, gender, physical activity, and overall health. The first problem here is, it’s not always easy to get fresh fruit and vegetables. Another problem is, in this fast-paced world, nobody has the time to clean, peel, check and chew on fruits and vegetables every day. This is why Cold-Pressed Juice is triumphing in the market — the global cold-pressed juices market is slated to be valued at USD $823M by 2025, according to recent market research.
What Honestly Is Cold-Pressed Juice?
Cold-pressed juice is not your average home juice, it involves extracting maximum liquid from plants. With newer technologies, its function has only caused it to extract juices without denaturing enzymes or breaking down nutrients due to high levels of heat or oxygen. It keeps its health-giving properties intact while producing delicious drops of liquid that are fresh, delicious, and nutritious.
How Is Cold-Pressed Juice Produced?
Cold-pressed juice is produced with a Hydraulic Cold Press that uses thousands of pounds of pressure to extract the maximum amount of liquid from fresh fruits and vegetables. No nutrients are lost as no oxygen or heat is filtered into the juice. This gets you the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes per bottle.
What Is The Shelf-Life Of Cold-Pressed Juice?
In its raw form, cold-pressed juice has a shelf life of only three to four days before microbes start decomposing it. Meaning, it can pose a danger to young children or pregnant women. But the solution to this is to undergo a pasteurisation method known as High-Pressure Processing (HPP). Here, the cold-pressed bottled juices are submerged in cold water under high pressure as much as 58,000 PSI, killing 99.999% pathogens and increasing the shelf life from three to five days to a whopping 30 to 45 days.
However, if purchased for immediate consumption, HPP is not required.
Squeezing Out The Benefits Of Cold Pressed Juice
- High nutrients & vitamins — with the fibres removed during the juicing process, tons of nutrients and vitamins directly hit your bloodstream and are absorbed immediately.
- Easily digestible — the digestive system takes a lot of energy to break down fruits and vegetables into smaller components of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are separate from other food components. With juice already in liquid form, it won’t use up the same amount of energy.
- All-in-one shot — eating four to five pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables in one sitting would be way too much. With cold-pressed juice, you get it in one go and in less time.
- Increased energy — since the juice is absorbed rapidly by your body, your blood gets flooded with nutrients and your body’s pH is optimised.
- Immune system — the nutrients in cold-pressed juice feed your body’s good bacteria while suppressing pathogenic ones, supercharging your immune system with concentrated phytochemicals and biophotonic light energy.
- Digestive pause — it directly enters your digestive system through the small intestine where all the absorption happens, giving your digestive system a break since your body does not have to work hard.
- Look & feel better — cold-pressed juices result in clearer, brighter skin and eyes, less bloating, weight loss, and less water retention, you’ll look and feel great inside-out.
- Improve health — cold-pressed juicing has been linked to lowering cancer rates, reducing risks of heart disease, and improving overall health.
Whether you’re looking to change your daily fix, cleanse and detox, or just to try something new, cold-pressed juice won’t disappoint.
So, tell us your favorite type of cold-pressed juice. Carrots? Greenery? Do you have any favorite recipes? Let us know.
Granted you can get cold-pressed juices in Melbourne from grocery stores, retailers, hypermarkets, and departmental stores. You can place an order right here or send us your inquiries on recipes or adjustments you’d like.
All of our products 100% natural plants that contain NO gluten, added sugars, added sweeteners, GMOs, and artificial ingredients.
For information on delivery and in-store pick up, visit our Delivery/Pick up section. Or call us on +61 3 9870 4934. You can drop us a direct message here.